Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Customer Testimonials

Steven Raynor, from England, reported that while on chemotherapy and taking LifeMel Chemo Support Honey “my blood levels stayed up”. Now that he’s off chemotherapy he feels great and travels back and forth from Florida to England. Also, since he’s no longer on chemotherapy, he’s excited to start using LifeMel Immune, the post chemo treatment honey which strengthens the immune system. Happy to share his experience, he passes on the benefits he’s received from LifeMel Honey.

Lea writes, “I felt it was my duty to write down what I have already told you in our conversations, and say ‘stay strong!’, and I hope that this product will help many more people when they come to need it. When beginning the treatments, I started taking a tablespoon of Life-Mel once a day, for a total of 10 days to two-weeks. Although the blood-count was somewhat low immediately after the treatment (in the first week), it would rapidly rise and, throughout the 6 months of treatments, the blood-count was never lower than 400 WBC (i.e. within the range of normal values); at some point, the oncologist even told me: ‘you are responding as if you had taken water.’ It also helped me recover from the weakness I felt right after each chemotherapy treatment - it was simply amazing! Since then, I would always highly recommend the product each time I had the possibility of helping other women. It gave me what I needed at the right time.”

David Heller contributes by saying, “I’ve used the product for a year now and I plan on continuing using it. I definitely feel good and so there’s no reason why I should stop.”

Ester shares, “Having been recommended the honey by friends who are ill with cancer and have been using Life-Mel and, in doing so, have spared themselves the very severe side-effects, I decided to try out this product. I experienced very positive effects when using Life-Mel, for example: before taking the special honey, my white blood-cells had dropped to 2-4 and, after taking LifeMel for 5 days, my white blood cells went up to 6.6! I must say that I felt better, stronger and with a greater capacity to function. I am convinced that this information must be published in all the hospitals and medical institutions treating people that suffer from severe illnesses, thus much suffering may be spared from the patients.”


http://lifemelusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment