Tuesday, October 20, 2009

LifeMel Customer Testimonial

My Personal Experience with Life Mel
by Dr Heime Geffen

I was diagnosed in October 2006 with Acute Myelocytic Leukaemia (also known as acute myeloid leukaemia, a cancer of the myeloid line of white blood cells). My white cell count at that time was 2.1 (Normal range: 6 to 11).

Following chemotherapy, my white blood cell count dropped to 1.2 and remained in that vicinity from November 2006 until March 2007. Due to the nature of my condition and these low results, it soon became apparent that chemotherapy was not working.

Chemotherapy was abandoned in February 2007 and all treatment ceased.I developed high fevers and chills in December 2006 and again in February 2007, requiring hospitalisation and prolonged courses of antibiotics. I deteriorated physically and was virtually bed-ridden. From February, I required frequent Platelet and Blood transfusions to improve levels of haemoglobin, white cells and platelets.

In early April 2007 I started taking LifeMel Honey. I was naturally a little sceptical at first, but knowing the nutritional value of honey was conscious that it couldn’t do any harm. I started taking the two teaspoons a day as directed and was amazed when after seven days I began to have more energy and feel stronger in myself physically.

However, the key point of my experience of taking LifeMel and the message I am keen to communicate are the facts; during the early period of taking LifeMel, my blood-work started improving and has continued to do so to this day. At the time of writing this testimonial – mid June 2007– my white cell count is 6.1 (normal, 6 to 11), my platelets are at 150,000 (normal 150,000 to 250,000) and my Haemoglobin is 135 (normal 130 to 145), l am out of bed, and have re-gained about 1 stone in weight. I have abandoned my walker and have played several rounds of golf, albeit only nine holes at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment